Civics 2010 Executive Branch Small Group Research
Group 1: Powers
· What are they? Where are they found in the Constitution? What purpose do they serve? 1 current example for each.
Group 2: Cabinets
· What are they? Where are they found in the Constitution? What purpose do they serve?
· President Obama’s cabinets
Group 3: Presidential Succession
· 25th Amendment
· Why the succession order was established
· Research the first ten in line for the presidency: Position they hold and duties prescribed
Group 4: Vice Presidential Duties
· What are they?
· Where are they found in the constitution?
· Research the past 5: Duties, accomplishments, best known for?